Congratulations Sara on completing your Ph.D. in Pharmacology & Toxicology at UC Davis! Sara is now off to start postdoctoral research with Jackson Gross at Bodega Marine Laboratory. Some of Sara’s work was recently published in PNAS, and stay tuned for a couple more very cool upcoming papers on the interactive effects between ocean acidification, temperature, and diet, on developing red abalone; work with important implications for abalone conservation and sustainable aquaculture in the face of climate change. I’m seriously proud of this amazing scholar.
- Postdoc in Evolutionary/Population Genomics – available immediately
- Origin story: Genomic and physiological mechanisms underlying skin plasticity during water to air transition in an amphibious fish
- Sara Boles is now officially Dr. Sara Boles!
- Jane Park is now officially Dr. Jane Park!
- A word on # BlackLivesMatter and Environmental Pollution